SNEAKERS V-10 LEATHER, EXTRA-WHITE NAUTICO PEKIN
- Washing instructions
DescriptionThe V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Since 2005, VEJA has been creating sneakers in a different way, mixing social projects, economic justice and ecological materials.
Using Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazon rubber for the soles and various innovative materials such as recycled plastic bottles.
VEJA sneakers are produced in Brazil. Part of VEJA’s logistics is managed by Log’ins, a professional and social inclusion company.